Wednesday 21 June 2017

Welcome to my blog. My Name is Stephanie Lough and I am a home based travel agent who gets to work and stay at home with these four great kids. Of course this picture is almost six years old so they are much older now.  But they still give me a run for my money running them all over the place.

I do specialize in Family Travel as well as Group Travel. I am sure you can guess why to the first. I love to travel but as you can imagine it is not always easy to travel with a large family. Most packages cater to a family of four as do room sizes etc. We also tend to travel with my parents which makes it a little easier.

With my blog I hope to be able to share my passion of Disney, Travel and Family with all of you!!

You can also check me out on Facebook www.facebook.com/stephaniethatravelagentnextdoor.com

Our company also has two websites you can check out www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca and www.exclusivetoyoutravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment