Friday 22 July 2022

Checking IN

 

Well I am sure I have left all of you hanging once again wondering where I have disappeared too. I have made a few more changes to this thing we call life. I have separated from my husband and my children and I have relocated to Brockville, Ontario. This made sense as that is where my "other" day job is. So my commute has gone from 40 minutes one was to less then 10 minutes which means 30 extra minutes of sleep for me. That is a bonus right there.

So what does all of this mean for you my awesome clients, family, friends and followers. My direct number has changed. I am now operating solely with a cellphone. No more landline. That number is 343-998-6387.

My day job hours are 8am to 4 pm. I am then available in the evenings and weekends for travel needs. My emails are all the same just my home address has changed. I will still serve any one in Canada via phone and email and anyone in the SDG or Leeds and Grenville I can meet in person.

I did have to cancel my upocoming August 2022 Alsaka cruise on the NCL Bliss but we will defintely get that back onto the books again asap. Just so many places to see and things to do. I will be having major surgey ealy Sepetmber but should hopefully not be out of comission for that long. Couple fo days max

I still have my fourteen day cruise planned for November with extra time in NY city where is starts and extra time in New Orleans when it ends. 

Here are the groups and trips I have for 2023 at the moment

10 day Southern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Equinox sailing end of January/February 2023

14 day land/cruise trip of Japan on the Diamond Princess July 2023

Game of Thrones Ireland group bus tour August 2023

I also have one two bus groups scheduled for NY city in the sping and fall 

And is Newfoundland on your bucket list we will be doing 2023 or 2024 not confirmed yet fly there and then do bus tour

If you and your family would like to get a group together for a milestone celebration, a simple retreat or just beat the winter let me know and we can put things together.

Booking earlier is going to be the best rates in the near future as demand for travelling is increasing after the lock downs and there are still staff shortages being felt all over. Rates are increasing. Once again let me help you naviagte all of this with ease.


My recent road trip to London, On with three of my kids. Exploring our own backyard can be just as fun as exploring the world and I can help with local get aways as well


Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor

TikTok: StephanieTTAND
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 343-998-6387

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in Brockville I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area. I will still meet my clients in this area as well as in Leeds and Grenville.



No comments:

Post a Comment