Wednesday 30 May 2018

Dan Chapelle

Our keynote speaker for conference this year was Dan Chapelle, the Wealthy Travel Agent author of Get your S.H.I.P Together.
We actually got to have smaller sessions with him doing some training at the beginning of the week. On the last day he delivered his keynote address. I enjoyed listening to him about how to find clients and how we can be the best at servicing them. Part of what I need to do is get myself out there which is what I am going to do when I get home.As I signed up for the North Dundas Business Expo. I also need to tell people what I do when we discuss travel and not feel badly about handing out my business card. Really the worse thing a person can do is throw it out an never contact me. They are the one's missing out not me.
I will continue to specialize in family travel which includes multi-generational being as I personally enjoy travelling with my parents and my children. I also specialize in special interest groups. Stay tuned for some interesting groups that will be happening in the next year. I have group space still for my December family cruise Western Caribbean on the Norwegian Getaway and next Summer the Mediterranean on the Norwegian Epic.
I am planning some special Golf groups, Yoga/Wellness, a Cycling tour as well as an Oberammegau 2020 Passion Play with the Church. If any of these sound interesting to you please feel free to reach out to me for details and keep your eyes peeled her on my blog.
I look forward to working and following Dan Chapelle in the future as a coach/mentor. I have already signed up for one training since being back home.
Every year there is a key note speaker and I have to say they are very much worth it. The two that I have been two have left me inspired and the first was Robin from Pencil from Kids so while I missed that address I have been blessed with hearing from her last year and meeting and hearing her speak this year.
Dan Chapelle (photo courtesy of Danchapelle.com)

Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.ca

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 803
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment