Monday 14 May 2018

Spy Night

We were the last of the travel agents to arrive at conference showing up after 6:00 pm we quickly had to get dressed for our first cocktail party and dinner. Needless to say we showed up a bit late. The theme for the evening was spy. I will tell you right now my outfits for theme nights are lacking and you will see some pictures of my fellow agents who are much better at it then I am.
Now the cocktail party and dinner were to take place down on the beach but the weather decided not to cooperate with the launch of conference 2018 for the Travel Agent Next Door. So it was quickly moved to a secondary location. As I had mentioned my group were late so they had already changed venues by the time we arrived.
This event did take place at the Majestic Colonial. We were served plates of appetizers at our tables and then we had supper from the the buffet. I do enjoy all the seafood I get to eat while I am away. After dinner there were some awards handed out to our suppliers. This were all voted on by all agents showing our love for our favourite suppliers and of course afterwards there was a bit of a show.

 yummy

 our spy themed cake (a la bond james bond)

 my room mate Debbie in disguise

 Debbie with Mandy

our very own VP Penny Martin (photo courtesy of Dan Galbraith)

As I said so many of the agents are so great at dressing up for the themes. Maybe I will make more of an effort next year because their is always a next year :)
This evening set the tone for the whole week as our theme this year was on a mission. I am on a mission to share my knowledge and love of travel with all of you.

Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.ca

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 803
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment