Tuesday 5 June 2018

Beach and Pools

The Majestic Resort has many pools. Smaller pools with room access for some with Bali beds and loungers on the other side. Some of the terrace rooms even have soaker tubs on them as well. Lots of adults only pools with the pool bars.
The beach was awesome. Lots of huts with shade. We did not make it out early and still managed to secure a lounger under a hut on both days. This was something I could never do in Mexico. They also had bali beds on the beach however they were mostly empty as they were further back.
I had a day and half to enjoy the beach and yes I sat around and read good book. I tend to burn easily so I do not like to chance it. I did manage to dip my toes in the ocean.
 The huts that gave awesome shade
 the beach goes on forever
 under the hut
 enjoying a good book
 dipping the feet into the ocean
dirty feet to prove it 

I did not manage to get into the pool. They did have a foam party Wednesday afternoon but I was feeling under the weather and went back to my room for a soak in my Jacuzzi tub and a nap. We were up early every morning to have breakfast before we started at 8:40 am. We would end at 5:00 pm for the day with less than an hour to get ready for cocktail parties and supper. I will admit that I hit my bed later than Midnight most nights and the lack of sleep took its tool. I really did miss out on the pool.
They did have drink service at the beach but it was not the best. I have experienced better. They did have vendors walking the beach selling bracelets, hats, pictures with Iguanas, cigars etc.. I did not find them overly aggressive. I ignored them with my nose in my book and none of them interrupted. They did make bird like noises to try and get you to look at them. Again, I figured it out quickly and ignored. I did see a few guests buy.

one of the vendors carrying his stuff

Where you can find me
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 803
Toronto, ON
M5J 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment