Thursday 21 June 2018

Freedom of the Seas -Character Breakfast

Character Breakfasts are offered on Royal Cruises with Dreamworks characters. They are only offered on Sea Days, so this cruise only has one opportunity as there are so many port days. There is a nominal charge for this opportunity. I inquired as to why there was a fee for adults and was shocked but I suppose I shouldn't have been with the answer. When they first launched the dreamworks breakfasts everyone would sign up and there would be waiting lists. This is a good thing right? But unfortunately because there was no fee people would not show up and not cancel. So to stop this from happening and to make sure everyone got a chance to attend a nominal fee was added for adults. Here are some pictures of the menu.





The characters at the meal were Alex the Lion and King Julian from Madagascar. They did pictures with each table getting called up one at a time.They also had singing and dancing. The kids were so excited it was amazing to watch. My mom and I got great joy out of it as well. The way the characters and handlers interact with the people is so great.

Here are some of our character pictures!!


 Alex the Lion and I
 Alex the Lion with mom and I 
 King Julian and I 
King Julian with mom

On top of the character breakfasts they also have character meet and greets. I got to meet Alex the Lion and Po the Panda from Kung Fu Panda. There was also an opportunity to meet Puss n' Boots from Shrek but I missed him. You can get them to take your picture with your camera or they do also have photographers and you have the opportunity to buy photo's take of you on board.

Po and I

My breakfast was a bit rushed as part of doing my seminar at sea meant I had to attend class that day but here is a picture of my breakfast.

Yummy omelete

I can not wait for my next Royal Caribbean cruise. Hopefully on one of the newer/bigger ships. It's just to decide which itinerary.
Where would you cruise if you could go anywhere today?

Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.ca

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 803
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto I am a home based travel agent and I live in South Dundas and can service clients anywhere in Canada but I meet with clients in the SDG area

No comments:

Post a Comment