Wednesday 8 August 2018

Upcoming Partnerships

So right now I am dealing with the last 4 weeks before the kids get back to school. Once we are back into routine I hope to be entering into some partnerships with some local businesses.
One of these will be hopefully be to promote long weekend getaways to such places as Boston, NY city, Chicago, Nashville, Pennsylvania, Waterloo Premium Outlet malls, Washington, Quebec City, Toronto and more. These will be bus tours that include hotel, transportation and some site seeing as well as breakfast. I am hoping to be able to offer 2 per year in the Spring and Fall starting with the Spring of 2019. If you have any recommendations or ideas on what you would like to see and do please send me a message. I am always seeking potential clients and clients alike input.

 NYC (photo courtesy of travelpulse.com)

I am also looking to partner up with a local winery and offer tours to Prince Edward County and Niagara Falls with experts. Again hopefully twice a year with a group in the spring and fall. I also hope to be able to offer groups visiting France, Italy, Spain and more  vineyards in the world. There are also River cruises that have wine experiences available as well. Again always looking for input as to what kind of group tours you may want to see

Avalon waterways (photo courtesy of avalonwaterways.com)

My next partnership that I hoping to firm up is with a yoga instructor and I am hoping to be able to offer yoga retreats. I am hoping to have Costa Rica, St Lucia and Italy as some of the offerings. I may even have a Thailand offer and again these will be once or twice a year depending on my yoga instructors availability and if I can get more than one who may be interested in doing just this type of adventure.
Costa Rica

In the past I was unsuccessful at getting a scrapbook cruise set up. I was a passionate scrapbooker and have let my hobby lapse the last couple of years and would really like to jump back in. This time however I would want to partner with a store or a scrapbook consultant who has a following that would be really into something like this. The problem is it is just to hard for me to be the travel agent and the group co-ordinator. So if this you again drop me a line and we will see what we can come up with and try and make this an annual or every two year deal!!! Maybe then I will get my vacations and the kids albums done. After all my oldest just turned 14 and my youngest is 9.

Scrapbook stickers


Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.ca

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 803
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home based travel agent and I live in South Dundas and I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment