Saturday 1 June 2019

Winter Getaway's

I know here it is June 1st and I am writing about Winter Getaway's. You are probably shaking your head and saying summer has not even started and you want us to think of winter. Yes, yes I want you to think about Winter 2020. This winter has been a rough one. It started off slow but when it hit, it just would not let go. We have had snow, freezing rain and many really cold days. The weather still has not really warmed up the best or consistently.


Most of the suppliers have now released their rates and availability for the winter 2020 season which starts November 1st 2019 and goes until April 30th 2020. Many have great sales on that can save you as much as $500 per couple. They have also have options that confirm that your price is the lowest if it goes down you can get the better price if you have their protection plan.
This is really the best time of year to book a vacation for winter for many reasons.
Reason 1: Availability you have the best options available you are pretty much guaranteed to get the dates you want to go away
Reason 2: You can usually make a smaller deposit and make payments until full payment is required which will be Fall, Paying for a vacation this way takes a lot of stress off everyone. It is one of the reason's I book my cruises so far in advance giving me more time to pay for them.
Reason 3: Category you are guaranteed the category you want. Yes there are often last minute deals and they are good but they are often for the top categories as that is usually that what is left over. Most entry level categories are swooped up early.
I have some examples of Getaways for this winter. Keep in mind rates are subject to change these are quotes only and they are never guaranteed until a deposit is made.

Example # 1
January 18th - 7 nights
2 Adults 2 kids 5 & 9
4 Star Resort
Grand Bahia Principe La Romona
Junior Suite Superior Play
$4796 CAD
(I sent a few families here the last couple of years and they have been happy)


Example # 2
February 2nd - 7 nights
2 Adults 2 kids 10 & 13
4 Star Resort
Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica
Junior Suite Superior Play
$8026 CAD
(I sent a few families here the last couple of years and they have been happy)


Example # 3
February 2nd - 7 nights
2 Adults 2 kids 10 & 13
5 star Resort
Moon Palace Jamaica
Deluxe Oceanview Balcony
 $11176 CAD
(I will actually be staying at this resort myself next April 2020)



Example 4
March 8 - 7 nights
2 Adults 2 kids 13& 15
4 star Resort
Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta
Deluxe Tropical View
$6956 CAD
(I visited this resort in May 2019)



Example #5
March 8 - 7nights
2 Adults 2 kids 13 & 15
5 star resort
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
Deluxe Gold
$8596
(visited DR in 2018 it was awesome)



All of these examples are flights from Ottawa. Some direct and some with connectors through Toronto.

If you book by the deadline of June 30th for travel between November 2019 and April 2020,  I will put you in a draw for a Travel Agent Next Door Beach bag with 2 towels and a bottle of wine from Stone Crop Acres and Winery
https://www.facebook.com/stonecropacres/





Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.ca

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home based travel agent and I live in South Dundas and I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment