Friday 4 November 2022

MIA and What is new?

Where to start it feels like I have been gone forever!!!

I know it has been a few months but really the time seems to be moving at warp speed and I keep falling behind.

I survived my two month liquid diet. I did not lose as much weight as was hoped but it shrunk my organs enough that my gallbladder was safely removed. My one stone was 4 1/2 cm which is very big. Thankfully it still was able to be removed laparoscopically however it meant a much larger incision and a few extra incisions to help it on the way. However my pain was excrutiating and took some work to manage but manage we did.

The pain is finally gone. My stitches are almost completely disolved and I am alive. I took only 2 days off from my dispatcher job and worked remote for a week. Which is why I disappeared in posting for my travel business. 

Last night marked the start of my oldest daughter Victoria's grad trip journey. This trip was picked by here and hope you guys follow along and get some inspiration for your own journeys and adventures

Victoria actually did not graduate in June with her peers. Sadly covid played heavily on her anxieties and her last semester was a bit of a wash. She has rallied and like her siblings started at a brand new school this September in a brand new town. She will be done in February so we decided the trip still needed to be taken.

Sadly anxiety and depression runs through my family and while we have always managed covid did a lot of mental health damage to us all.

Thankfully we are all starting to move forward again. I have many clients who have returned to travel and I can not wait to help more of you make travel memories that will last a lifetime.

I have groups for next year and beyond and can not wait to share again.

Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor

TikTok: StephanieTTAND
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 343-998-6387

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in Brockville I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area. I will still meet my clients in this area as well as in Leeds and Grenville.


No comments:

Post a Comment