Thursday 19 October 2017

Royal Freedom of the Seas - Room

So I left off my blog with you waiting to hear the details of my room aboard the Freedom of the Seas. Let me start off by saying that our rooms were on the 10th floor which is is often where Crown and Anchor members stay as that is where the higher members club is as well as some really big suites. I kind of peaked into a few when they were being cleaned and trust me when I say they are big. Heck they even get two towel animals and they looked nicer than mine.
Lets start with a did have an inside suite both on this cruise and on the NCL cruise. This one had a nice King size bed. A love seat and coffee table as well as a vanity with a chair. The closet with nice and big. The bathroom however left a lot to be desired. Pokey shower stall and toilet jammed up against it. Counter and sink. NCL had 2 separate beds (good with me as I was with a fellow agent). It had a vanity with a stool and a small closet. The bathroom had a bigger shower but the toilet was also jammed up against it. With the couch and coffee table it just gave us that much more room and made us not feel so crowded.
This room was nice for a quick nap and for sleeping. I honestly kind of like the dark inside cabin when I have so little time to sleep. It makes it easier for getting to sleep and staying asleep until the alarm goes off. Also Windjammer and the pools were above us and honestly I heard no noise from this all. Maybe a little out near the staircase/elevator area but that  did not come through to our room.

Our door and to the left is the large closet (right is the Bathroom)

The large bed with a mirror on the back wall

The love seat (two complimentary housecoats were in our cabin as well)


better view of the vanity (perfect spot to work if you have to)

The room definitely did work for us. I managed not to take any pictures if the bathroom but I have more room pictures from Royal than I did NCL. Getting much better of thinking of what my followers would like to see.
So I was not as happy with our room steward. He did not seem as attentive and out of seven nights we only got four towel animals and for me it so much about the towel animals. Although our room was cleaned two days were missed so that is probably why there were no animals.

Here is # 1 I am not quite sure what he was and he was holding the daily compass

Day 2 was a monkey hanging from the ceiling


Day 3 was a bat hanging from the ceiling

Day four and our second last night was a heart

I would definitely recommend this category of room. Although when I travel with my whole family next December I have upgraded to a Balcony. I figured I needed space to get away from the kids but still be there and a balcony will give that to me.

Stay tuned for the next blog and more information about this Mediterranean cruise.

You can follow or reach me at
www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor

www.exclusivetoyoutravel.com or www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca

slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment