Monday 31 July 2017

24 Hours in Paris

The Travel Agent Next Door is our host agency but I work for Exclusive to you Travel Services and my awesome Manager is Steph Switzer. I have been working for her for just over two years now and I love every minute of it and how much I have grown as a Travel agent since being with her.  At the moment she is getting ready to experience her first river cruise as a reward for being a top sales performer. So proud of her and our team.
So because of the time difference she decided to fly into France early and had 24 hours to spend in Paris and I thought I would share some of her pictures of what she chose to do and see in that short period of time.

 Market Place so many fresh fruits and veggies

 Bakery every type of eclair you can imagine 

 Lovely appetizer plate

 What is a visit to Paris without checking out macaroons



 Seine River (boat tours available)

 The awesome Steph at the Jardins Luxembourg

 Fresh orange juice machine

 Notre Dame Cathedral

Don't forget the nightlife

There is so much to do and 24 hours in Paris really is not enough time to truly experience all that the city has to offer. Here are some other amazing sites you may want to check out. The Effile Tower. Arc de Triomphe, The Louvre, Versailles, check out a cabaret, Disneyland Paris (I know it is always in my thoughts). Most group tours will include two days in Paris or offer add on's at the beginning or the end of the tour and I would strongly recommend it. I still regret that when I spent two weeks in England back in 1996 that I did not take the Eurostar (under the channel) for a visit to Paris. It has been on my bucket list for so long. I spent many years studying the French Revolution and so France has long been in my heart.
My brother actually lived in Southern France for almost seven months and has visited many times since. As he has told me you have never truly experienced a croissant until you have experienced one in France not even Quebec can hold a candle to them.
If Paris or France is on your wish send me an email and I ca help make it come true. While I may not have been there myself, I have a large group of agents behind me and we all share our experiences with each other.

My email: slough@thetravelagentnextdoor.com

Find me at www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca or www.exclusivetoyoutravel.com
www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor


No comments:

Post a Comment