Thursday 5 May 2022

Conference wrap up, Travel is back

 Well, cruise Number two is done for 2022 and my third trip since November 2021. Travel is definitely back and still evolving.

It is safe to travel. In November I had to take an antigen test to leave the country. I had forms to complete to be allowed into Jamaica. Masks had to be worn everywhere. Accept while eating or drinking. To get home I required a PCR test. Much more expensive than the antigen test.

In February as omicron was rearing its ugly head, I took cruise number one, trip two with my two youngest children.  We had to get an antigen test a day before travel. Masks were once again required everywhere except when eating. Florida did not require us to mask in the state but we did anyways. To get on the cruise we had to take another antigen test. To come home we once again had to take the expensive PCR test. We also got randomly chosen at the Montreal airport for another antigen test.

Now my second cruise is complete. I am heading home. To leave Canada I required an antigen test once again. Masks were required at the airport and on the plane. I did not have to take another antigen test to board the ship. I was in Florida so no masks were required anywhere. Even the cruise ship was mask free. Coming home no testing was required to re-enter Canada. Masks were once again required on the plane and at the airport. They were randomly testing passengers at the Montreal airport and I was thankfully not chosen this time.

As you can see in the last six months travel has changed and it will continue to change. Each country, cruise line, and airplane have its own requirements to travel. I am sure that will continue until at least the end of this year. I will continue to write about my experiences and of course, I am here to help you to travel with ease and comfort and navigate through the differences in each country.

My next cruise on my to-do list is Alaska. Sailing on the Norwegian Bliss from August 20th to August 27th.  Roundtrip from Seattle. I would love to have you join my family and I and I have a group put together with both club balconies and balconies.

Here is the link for the cruise night my business contact Cindy Girard from Norwegian and I did together back in February with all the details about the trip. https://www.facebook.com/NCL-Virtual-Cruise-Nights-with-Stephanie-Lough-104024682188530

If you have any questions, would like to join us, or would like me to put together a group for your family and friends for your travel to-do list please reach out to me. Notice I say to-do list and not bucket lists, If covid has taught us anything it is too seize the day and stop putting things off as sadly there may not be another day

Let's turn those vacation dreams into lifetime memories!!!


Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area


No comments:

Post a Comment