Wednesday 4 May 2022

Royal Caribbean - Harmony of the Seas!!

 Can not believe I finally finished posting about my Disney cruise and my countdown for my next one is at 35 days. Our Annual Conference is taking place from April 24th to May 1st, 2022 onboard the Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas. It is one of Royal's bigger ships their biggest and in the same class is debuting this month which is the Wonder of the Seas. I have sailed on Royal before the Freedom of the Seas which is a much smaller ship. I am very much looking forward to this experience so many new things to try and learn about. We will also be stopping at their private island Castaway Cay which I also have never been to before.

My very first conference was on board the Norwegian Getaway. Because we are such a large group dinners were broken up into main dining rooms and specialty restaurants in smaller groups so we got an opportunity to try out different venues.

I am hoping I get to try out Jaime's Italian by Jamie Oliver. They are supposed to be Tuscan-inspired dishes and am hoping to cross this off my bucket list. I am also hoping to be able to experience Wonderland. Here is the description found online. "Our Wonderland chefs twist their culinary kaleidoscopes, inventing elaborate dreamscapes of never before seen fare. The story begins as you brush the neu and find your element - Sun, Ice, Fire, Water, Earth, and Dreams."


So my next cruise is coming in less than 50 days

So I kind of forgot to post this and have just returned from my cruise and will be sharing more information via my blog over the next few days/week







Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area


No comments:

Post a Comment