Friday 27 May 2022

Harmony of the Seas - Specialty Dining

 So on this night, we chose to go to a specialty restaurant for dinner and all I can say is Oh my God this was the best experience I have had in dining in a very long time. We were a group of six which helped make the experience even better. You will understand why as I go on. The restaurant in question was Wonderland. It is loosely based on Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.  This restaurant is also tucked away on deck twelve on a deck with mostly staterooms. You have to find it. It is not out in the open like many other specialty restaurants are.


You enter into the restaurant through this tunnel. Sorry, I only got an exit shot and then you walk through a cool gold door that is in the middle of a room. You can technically walk around it on either side. Upstairs you check in and they have you sit at the bar while they get your table ready.




My group.

The drinks were different/unique. I have a video of mine on Tik Tok. Pink cotton candy that you pour the drink on and then it disappears. Called the Cheshire Cat and I was grinning I am sure while I made it. They then take you down the rabbit hole (downstairs) where your journey will begin


The mad hatter comes over and greets you for your journey and you are provided with a paintbrush a picture frame and water and you get to make your menu appear out of thin air.





So because we were a group of six our waitress suggested family style. We all got one of each appetizer, We shared one of each entree (2 short ribs) and one of each dessert (2 chocolate balls) So we got to try all these molecular delights. Some of which I may not have ordered myself and would have missed out on.









The only appetizer I did not like was the tomato water. I have two pictures of it above in the test tube. Otherwise, I enjoyed it all and I would not normally have dared try the spicy things but as appetizers, in small amounts, I did and enjoyed them immensely.

So after the appetizers, all of the entrees were brought out and we shared a little bit of everything and I was not disappointed in any of them. They were all yummy and divine. I am running out of words to express how much I enjoyed this experience and food.


Before and after the gravy was added

This is actually fake eggs but looked so real


This was the Halibut


Short ribs before and after the gravy was poured on 

Well after we filled ourselves on the main courses and we pretty much demolished them between the six of us we moved on to the amazing desserts. I also have a magic video on TikTok to show the revealing of the chocolate sphere of amazing gooeyness for dessert





And dessert concluded our amazing evening. We did not leave any behind. The poisoned apple was a nice mousse and the mushrooms were an interesting meringue dessert. Now the chocolate spheres they were melted with a hot sauce and were full of ice cream and, Krispies and peanut butter and good know what else. My only regret is that I did not get more pictures of the decorations in the dining room. Guess I need to book another cruise for a Wonderland dining experience. I know what a hardship right? 

If you have any questions about this experience please let me know and if you want to book your own Wonderland adventure uhhmm cruise then definitely reach out to me.

Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor

TikTok: StephanieTTAND
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment