Thursday 24 August 2017

Where to find me

I figured i would do a post on the different platforms in which you can follow me.
The first would obviously be this blog. I publish my blog every two days and aim for it to be posted at 15:45 pacific time. I try and write about my travel experiences, relevant travel information and kids.
My second would be Facebook. My page is www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
On this page I share my blog, relevant articles about travel and specials and promotions from various suppliers.
My third platform would be Pinterest. It is not a business account. It is a personal one. My username is stuffs73. I have many travel related boards. Especially with Disney content.
My fourth platform is Instagram. My account is newer so not a lot of content. My user name is Stephaniettand. As I travel more there will be more travel content. I also share a lot of my children's accomplishments.
My fifth platform is Twitter. I am stephstravel. I am very new to posting on Twitter although I have had my account for a number of years. Most of my posts are my link for my blog. Or retweets of content shared by others.
My last platform is my website. It is www.exclusivetoyoutravel.com
On my website you will find booking engines. You can book your own travel, excursions and insurance. The benefit to using my site over another online booking site is just like if you had me do the booking for you I will follow your file and provide my help from the time you book, while you are travelling until you return home. You can also sign up for my weekly newsletter. When you sign up you can also enter my contest to win a trip for 2 at the majestic in Punta Cana, Dominican republic. The contest closes at the end of November with the draw taking place at the beginning of December. You can also find other travel blogs on my website as well as promotions from suppliers.
If you want to reach out to me you can always comment on any platform or email me at slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment