Thursday 18 April 2019

Day 3 Escape the Big Top

So after a nap I sat on my balcony and watched as we sailed away. I quite enjoyed being able to do this. I have always been of the option that an Interior cabin is good enough I just need a bed to rest my head on and that is it. However I have found sometimes getting great seating or viewing at sail away has been hard and really did enjoy having the balcony and may just find it hard to return to an interior cabin. As a matter of fact on my upcoming cruise I upgraded to a mini suite with balcony. Maybe I am just trying to get closer to those Haven suites after all.

Gorgeous sunset and a fire on another Island

After enjoying the view we headed up to the buffet for dinner. It was Caribbean themed night. Everyone was happy. I have very picky kids so the buffet really is the best place for us. 


Every night they have a gorgeous display based on the food theme at the buffet

After dinner we decided to take in the Escape the Big Top. We had pre reserved tickets. This show has to be reserved at the box office you can not do it online or on the app. We were happy to do this I am not sure everyone in the standby line got in. So each team is made up of ten people. It is like an escape room. Each team are given a bag of clues and around the room are objects that you can use to decipher the. You are given an answer sheet that you must fill out and then at the front of the room is a safe with the prize. Of the six teams working that night no one was able to crack the clues within the allotted hour and open the safe. One team was very close. Because we were six people we were teamed up with a family of 4 from Tennessee originally from Mumbai. We had a great time getting to know them while trying to escape!! They recommend this room for teenagers and up but Daniel was 9 at the time and Katherine 11 and they were not scared and were able to participate as equally as everyone else. They do have this Escape from the Big Top on all of their ships. The Big girls think we should do it on the next cruise and come away winners!!

Waiting for everything to Start




Some of the props set up around the room

We did some more exploring of the ship later on. The kids would have gotten back in the pool if they didn't close it down at 8:00 pm every night. Probably a good thing they do or we may never have gotten them out of the pool some days. Tonight's towel animal in our room was the following. I really do love my towel animals they bring so much joy. lol
Mr. Elephant

Stay tuned for day fours adventures!!!


Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home based travel agent and I live in South Dundas and I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment