Wednesday 10 April 2019

Disney College of Knowledge

So like all the rest of the suppliers Disney has a certification program. This was one of the very first things I did as a travel agent. I was originally interested in specializing in Disney Travel. Eventually I expanded my specialization to family travel and group travel.
Disney has a lot to cover in their courses. Walt Disney Word has four parks. Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Epcot. They also have Disney Springs their entertainment district and ESPN. They have value resorts, moderate resorts, deluxe resorts and deluxe villas. They also teach you about fast pass+, dinning and magic bands.
The training covers Disneyland with the Magic Kingdom, California Adventures and Downtown Disney. It covers the three Disney hotels and the 14 plus good neighbour hotels.
They also go over Disney cruise line which I have talked about before. It discusses the four ships. What is available for the guests on board as well as itineraries available. Disney has just finished releasing their 2019 sailings, while the other cruise lines are booking into 2020 and 2021 already.
Aulani is their resort in Hawaii that caters to mom and dad and the kids. They even have spa services for teenagers. It is so awesome learning about the property and to be able to help my clients make their vacation dreams come true.
Last but not least is Adventures by Disney. One of the few group travel companies that actually allow children to participate. Although they do offer some adult only departures as well. These adventures are available everywhere from the short weekend getaway in New York City to a river cruise in Europe for 7 days.
So while I did all this training 5 years ago you are probably thinking wow that's great but there have been many changes in the last 5 years. New Resorts, new lands in parks etc.. So every year I have to take courses to update my Disney qualifications. Also during the year if there are any changes they will have updates for us.
I look forward to being able to help you with all your Disney Travel needs and help you plan the vacation of your dreams.




Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home based travel agent and I live in South Dundas and I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment