Monday 8 April 2019

Royal Caribbean Expert

So last year before my Seminar at Sea on the Freedom of the Seas I completed my Bachelor with Royal. This summer I completed my Masters.
So this means I am now an expert on all Royal has to offer. We learn about every single ship in the fleet which means I can recommend the one that best suites your family and feel confident it is the right choice.
We learn about all the destinations that Royal travels as well as the time of year. Again this is so I can help you find the itinerary that suites your families needs. 90% of all cruises are round trip, starting and ending port are the same. The other 10% start at one port and end in another. Amazingly I have heard horror stories of people who have booked their own cruise and did not realize the cruise was one way and booked the flight home from the wrong city.
We learn about the restaurants, entertainment and bars that you can find on each ship. The "only" paid restaurant we did on our trip was Johnny Rockets which is a diner where the wait staff provides the entertainment. They are definitely a few I want ti try out the next time I sail with Royal Caribbean. Hoping to sail on one of the bigger/newer ships this time around.
Bars and lounges very by ship as well, but you will find something for everyone.They also have Broadway at Sea. The Symphony of the Sea will feature Hairspray. You can find Cats on the Oasis of the Sea and many more. The Oasis class ships feature an Aquatheater and many ships have Studio B which offers ice shows as well as opportunity for your guests to skate. Yes you can skate on a ship in the middle of the Caribbean.
For kids they also offer kid friendly venues and programs. Royal Babies is for children 6-18 months. Royal Tots is for 18-36 months. Aquanauts is for children 3-5 years old. Explorers 6-8 years old. Voyagers for 9-11 years old. These programs are suite for each age group. The teens are the divided up with 12-14 years old together and 15-17 years old together.
Royal has so many other adventures to keep people busy with gyms, spas, pools and sports decks with different features on different ships. This is why having a travel agent can make things so much easier to figure out and be prepared before you even board.
Don't hesitate to reach our and let me help you book the cruise getaway that works best for you and your family.





Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home based travel agent and I live in South Dundas and I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment