Wednesday 8 May 2019

Disney World Bucket List

I know you are probably thinking how can someone have a bucket list revolving just around Disney World, but trust me you can. There are so many things that I have not experienced. Some because they are new and some require visits as certain times of the year.
The first part of my bucket list has to do with restaurants that I have never had a chance to experience. Here is a list of a few of them: 50's Prime Time Cafe, Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table, O'Hanna, Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, Tony's Town Square Restaurant and the Whispering Canyon Cafe. All of them mean definitely more than one more more visit is required to Disney World or we take the deluxe dinning plan and make the visit about eating our way around Disney World.

 Sci Fi Drive In Diner

Kitchen Sink from Beaches & Cream

On top of restaurants I have a bucket list for rides. Disney is always adding new rides and attractions. Here is my list for rides: Seven dwarfs mine train, frozen ever after, Disney Phineas and Ferb :Agent P's World Showcase Adventure, Soarin' Around the World, Alien Swirling Saucers, Slinky Dog Dash. Toy Story Mania, Avatar Flight of Passage and Na'vi River Journey. Once Star War's Galaxy's End opens at the end of Summer the list will get longer.
Slinky Dog Dash

Flight of Passage

I also have a list of events I would like to experience. The Flower and Garden Festival in late February when Disney is filled with many topiary statues of the different Disney Characters. Star wars days are held on the weekends in May now this could change before I get back to Hollywood Studios especially with the opening of Galaxy's Edge. Friday the 13th's have seen Villain celebrations at the parks. I must admit I do like my villains. The Fall sees Mickey's Not too Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom (tickets are on sale for this already). You have the opportunity to dress up and trick or treat in the park, experience a night time parade. Following that is the Wine and Dine Festival which just happens to coincide with my birthday. You have the opportunity to taste more food from around the world other than what appears in the World Showcase at Epcot. Then it moves on to Christmas Celebrations. We have Mickey's Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom (these tickets are also on sale now). You get cookies and hot chocolates and another special parade. These are ticketed events so the number of people in the park diminishes as well. Epcot has the Candlelight Processional with guest such as Neil Patrick Harris and Whoppi Goldberg to name a few.
 Halloween Party

International Flower Festival
So with my list you can understand why so many visits are necessary. But even if I did not have my long list I would still want and need to see the world!!
Do you have a Disney World Bucket List. Take a moment and leave a comment and share with me. I have a client who is going to do a Disney Run this year and will be running a marathon at Disney. I think that is such an amazing goal and experience and I can not wait to hear all about it. They have several Run Disney events a year.
Run Disney

All Photos are courtesy of disneyworld.disney.go.com


Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home based travel agent and I live in South Dundas and I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment