Saturday 4 May 2019

Paris with Monograms

Monogram vacations is very much like having the security of a group tour with hotels picked out and vetted, transfers taken care of and excursions that will provide you with front of the lone access to places. However you are travelling on your own no one telling you what to do when and rushing to get on and off a tour bus. A 5 night getaway in Paris will provide you with a local host and destination guide with useful information and city maps. Your hotel will provide you with a buffet breakfast daily.
Day One your local host will help you maximize your time in the "city of light". Day Two morning guided sightseeing takes you to Notre Dame Cathedral, where Napoleon was crowned emperor in 1804, to admire its amazing 13th century stained glass Rose window. Pass the Latin quarter, Les invalides, the Opera, Place de la Concorde, and Arc de Triomphe. Drive by the Seine River with its beautiful bridges, and stop to take photos of the iconic Eiffel Tower from one of the best panoramic viewing points. Also enter the world's most visited museum, the Louvre with its modern glass pyramid to see Da Vinci's Mona Lisa and other treasures.
 The Louvre

 The Eiffel Tower

 Notre Dame Cathedral Gargoyle

Arc de Triomphe

Day 3, 4 and 5 are completely up to you. You can personalize your trip by adding more activities and excursions that will make your vacation exclusively yours. Day 6 you depart after breakfast.
If you decide 5 days is not enough you can personalize your package and make it longer. Monograms will make your transportation easy. They will provide you with transfers from the airport to your hotel, sightseeing , or travelling between cities.
My number one place to visit in Paris would be the Palace of Versailles. The Palace of the Sun King taken over by Napoleon. This would actually be on my list before the Eiffel Tower, even before a visit to Disneyland Paris. As a student I was extremely fascinated by History at one point my undergrad degree was going to be in History and the French Revolution was what sparked my interest in History which is why it is so important to me. When I visited England in 1996 my biggest regret was not taking the Euro-rail to Paris as here it is 2019 and I still have not made it.

Palace de Versailles

Some other Paris interests the Moulin Rouge show in Paris, trips to Normandy to see the D- Day beaches, sailing along the Seine River, the Arc de Triomphe and the Catacombs. So many movies, plays and books have featured the catacombs.
My brother actually live in France for 6 months back in 2001. I was so jealous at the time hearing about the fresh croissants, the cheese, the food and the experience. I realize know that I was not meant to go in 1996 or even since then. I must be meant to experience it with my family. I look forward to a Monograms vacation with my Family, What would you want to see or do in Paris of you had the opportunity to go?




Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home based travel agent and I live in South Dundas and I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment