Friday 24 May 2019

Ibersotar Playa Mita 2

Ibersotar Playa Mita has a children's pool a splash pad and it is right beside the Star Camp children's activity program. Now I thought I had pictures of this area but apparently I did a facebook live post but did not take pictures afterwards. That is what happens when you get all worked up over a video.
Beside the adult pool they have a bar and a snack shack and lots of area with shade. I will admit that on Saturday I may have sat beside the pool for a bit and read a book and had a few drinks. I do like reading a good book while I am travelling. I did not get into the pool or the beach. I just did not have the energy for it. The week was just so exhausting with learning and socializing.

 Got a bit of a burn even with sunscreen applied twice

 Great Book

Awesome drink a mango tango

Small secret about myself I do not drink a lot and am not good with picking drinks. So I tend to ask people for help and go by colours. I had some nice green drinks at our pool party the Friday afternoon and then that night at our gala I was drinking blue. Other than the white wine this is how I ordered my drinks. At home I often have Cesear's but they just do not happen in the states or mexico. Bloody Mary's are not the same just saying.
The Green drinks

Hanging out at the pool party!! (may have been some wind)

Our food at gala night was also a delight and I tried some new things and had a great time while some of my fellow agents were awarded for their success including my "boss" / "agency owner" Steph Switzer. It is great being able to work on such a great team and with so many great people. This conference themed More U and it was about taking time for ourselves so that we can better serve/meet our customers needs and finding a family/work/you life balance.

 Appetizer Seared Ahi Tuna

 Soup: Poblano Chile Cream Soup With sweet corn and smut chips

 Main Course: Braided Beef over dauphanoise potato, vegetable bouquet

Mocha cake

I was very impressed with the food I ate at the resort and the resort over all. There is lots to keep a family entertained and nearby towns Sayulita & Puerto Vallarta can be visited. There are lots of great winter specials on right now and a few Fall deals so definitely a good resort to take a look at if you are looking to go somewhere new and all inclusive.


Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home based travel agent and I live in South Dundas and I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment