Saturday 18 May 2019

Reflect Krystal Grand Neuvo

From April 28th to May 5th I was away in Mexico for The Travel Agent Next Door's Annual Conference. This is my third conference and they just keep getting better. I get to meet suppliers and learn more about their products and what they offer. I learn more about running my business. I visit properties.
West Jet Vacations and AM Resort sponsored one of our cocktail parties and dinners and it was held at the new Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta. The Reflects are the newest category of properties offered in the AMResort brands. They currently have three properties all based in Mexico. The other two are Los Cabos and Cancun.
Reflect Resorts & Spas are designed for all-spirited travelers offering experiences and features that adapt to every traveler's style. Experience great beachfront vacations and entertainment all created for memory making moments. With Unlimited-Luxury all this is included and more - all you need to do is enjoy and reflect.
Here are the Unlimited-Luxury Inclusions:
- Limitless access to gourmet a la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Twice daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristband required
I have to tell you the last one on the list is the one that makes me most excited. I hate having to wear a wristband all week. What's worse us when it is finally cut off you go around for a few days feeling like it was still there. I went through this coming home from this trip.
 Early evening view of the hotel and pool

An a la carte restaurant with really cool seating

Perfectly situated on a pristine, gold-sand beach with spectacular views of Banderas Bay, Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta is a beachfront hideaway where unforgettable memories are made. Cool off in any of the three pools including one adults-only pool; plus, kids can enjoy a wading pool with water-slide.
On Arrival we got to have a picture taken on this colourful backdrop

The setup of the tables right in the beach

I will admits dining on the beach can be a bit challenging. Walking is hard. Your chair sinks in the sand. They did put down mats for the buffet making it easier to walk while getting your food.

Vendors do come and sell their wares this one sells horseback rides

buffet set up in the background you can just make out the edge of the infinity pool

 picture of myself with the gorgeous sunset

the sunsets are very awe inspiring

 outside vendors set up in the pool area


Night time shot of the resort

I feel confident recommending this resort for families, couples or group getaways. I did a quick quote for a family of four. 2 Adults and 2 kids 5 & 7. January 18th to 25th 2020 departing from Ottawa not direct flights so you end up with 7 nights price would be $7824 CAD for a deluxe oceanview room.
If you have any questions about this resort or any others please let me know. Do not forget to go to my website listed below and subscribe to my newsletter!!




Where you can find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 500212282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home based travel agent and I live in South Dundas and I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment