Sunday 6 March 2022

Magic Shots

 So I told you guys about buying a photo package before you board as it is $50 less buying it in advance and you actually pay onboard. So if you need to cancel your cruise you do not have to wait for it to be refunded. On this cruise, they take pictures at boarding, at dinner, and at screens, some have backgrounds some are white so they can do magic shots. As discussed with characters pre covid there would be someone with all of them as well to help capture the moments as well. Which makes the package worthwhile. We had a total of 92 pictures taken. My friends who are avid Disney cruisers often get into the 200 hundred. Remember they tend to sail 7 days while this was just a 5-night cruise.

I am sharing some of our pictures. As you can see they change backgrounds shots to go with the themes as well. 




















These are some pretty amazing shots and paired with dinner shots and the character shots they make it very much worth getting 


Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment