Monday 7 March 2022

Professional Photo Shoot!!!

So when you are on your Disney cruise getting pictures done at the photo screens you may be asked if you would like to have a private photography session. It is free, you only pay if you want to order pictures. Normally they would do them in their studio but in this case, we were offered an appointment on the open deck so we could get some pictures done without our masks on.

I will be honest when you have more than one child you do things differently with each one. Things you learn, timing, money, etc.. So many factors play a role in this. For example, my oldest had professional pictures done on many occasions, so did my middle daughter. My youngest daughter and son never had any done. It just did not happen. So this opportunity seemed like a really good idea to me.

We set an appointment for our last afternoon on the ship before supper. We meet with the photography. She spent half an hour with us and then sent us on our way to dinner. She told us to come to see afterward and we would be able to look at the photos and options.

Well, she took about fifty photos of us. I know you have seen many pictures of all of us over the last few days and you may have noticed that Daniel was definitely not feeling having his picture taken at all. But in the end, we did get some pictures that were keepers.

Normally you would have the option of purchasing pictures in an album or USB drive. With covid, they were only offering the USB drive, The price of the packages you pick determines how many pictures you get. Let me first say this offer was not for the faint of heart. Normally I would not have even entertained it but for the above-mentioned lack of pictures of the two youngest, I decided to make the leap. I purchased the 30 picture package and the photographer threw in 2 extra. We were going to do 20 but it was very hard to narrow them down.












These were some of my favorite pictures. I really would recommend this opportunity if you have the funds available and are looking for something unique for your family.

Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment