Friday 11 March 2022

Disney Cruise What's Next?

 While onboard your Disney cruise you can book up to two placeholders for future cruises. The deposit is $250 USD and allows you to book a cruise within 2 years and is fully refundable. It also allows for a 10% discount on a cruise although there are a few blackout days that apply. Usually holidays. When you book you do have to pay the full deposit minus the $250 USD of course.

So me being me. I love to cruise with my family I purchased two placeholders on my first day of the cruise. This information gets forwarded to your Travel Agent so you can continue to get your great service. Of course, I love my travel agent so no changes are necessary but you can transfer to another agent or to Disney at that time if you so wish.

Now that I am back home this has led to debates on what cruises we should pick. The kids are leaning towards another themed cruise. That leaves us with four options. 

Option # 1 is Star War day at Sea. Which is very similar to Marvel Day at Sea. I have a few Star War lovers in the house who this very much appeals to. This is a seven-day cruise as opposed to a 5-day cruise.


Option # 2 is the Pixar Day At Sea. This is a brand new option debuting in 2023 and will also be a seven-day cruise. This one really intrigues me. I love my Pixar characters, especially the ones from In and Out. Who are your favorite Pixar characters?


Option # 3 is Halloween at High Seas. These cruises take place in September and October and are seven days also. As you can guess the ship is decorated with a Halloween theme and many events revolve around the holiday. This is my oldest daughter's favorite holiday so it really appeals to her.


Option # 4 is Merry Christmas Cruise which is of course Christmas-themed with giant gingerbread houses and Christmas trees. I personally kind of like the idea of this and skipping Christmas at home altogether but I don't think the family would go for that.


I really wish they would do a villain's day at sea. They have them at the parks. I definitely would go on one of those cruises? We also need more Eeyore love so a 100-acre woods-themed cruise would be awesome also just in case anyone is taking note of what I would like. Our cruises will have to be 2023 as I have four booked this year with one already down and 3 to go. But I also have 2 booked for 2023 already. So many cruise options and just not enough time.

So which would you choose for your family?


Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area


Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment