Friday 4 March 2022

Marvel Days at Sea (part one)

 I don't even know where to start this post, to be honest. There is just so much to do and take in for Marvel Days at Sea. This day went on from Morning until the end of the day. The other problem is in the past when I sailed you would get a paper version of the cruise ship's navigator. With covid, it is all in their app same with menus. It was the same with the resort back in the fall. This means the information is gone the next day so I am going to try and remember everything we did or could do by memory. Which means I could possibly forget a thing or two.

After breakfast at Cabana's, we set off to explore. In the atrium, we found none other than Loki and Thor. So we immediately headed up for a picture with Thor. Loki was in the closed-off area between the elevators. And I must say boy could he get the crowds going. 



We then got pictures with Dr. Strange

We then headed up for pictures with Hawkeye and the Black Widow. After that, we had an appointment for a meet and greet that included professional pictures. Our first stop was Groot and Gamora and then we moved on to see Spiderman.




After this, we moved on to Marvel Trivia in one of the lounges. We did pretty well during the first round during the multiple-choice questions but we did not make it on to the next more complicated rounds. On another note, we sucked at all the different Disney Trivia's we did also. I really thought I was a Disney nerd. Turns out I may not have the right stuff after all. Some of the obscure things that people know are crazy they covet being the winners and getting a medal. May just have to brush up for my next cruise.


We then moved on to our second meet and greet which happened to be Iron Man and Black Panther. I thought it was great you were able to book these like excursions and knew what time and where to be. 



After this meet and greet we went to one of the animation workshops and learned how to draw Captain America. Katherine and I completed ours while Daniel gave up on his.

This was Katherine's

This was my masterpiece lol



All of this took place before lunch. Like I said it was a very packed day and we did not do everything. Tomorrow I will move on to the rest of the day

Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment