Saturday 5 March 2022

Marvel Day At Seas (Part Two)

So I left off before lunch. For lunch at Donald's they had two themed Marvel options I had that burger that I do regret not getting a picture of and a hot dog. I will really have to remember screenshots of activities if the apps become the norm to paper copies in the future or use the notebook I tend to carry with me. My memory seems good still when it comes to travel, going to the grocery store and forgetting the list, and missing half of what was on it.

After lunch, Katherine and I headed to an old-style SOS show featuring none other than Captain America. I was surprised by how much she enjoyed it. But those musical numbers are very much timeless.



I will admit we went back to the room for a short nap at this point. We had gotten up really early and went to bed late the night before. After our nap, we headed up to deck nine for the superhero show. This was Mickey and friends dressed up as superheroes and maybe a villain.

Mickey Mouse was Captain America. Minnie Mouse was Black Widow. Donald Duck was the Hulk. Chip and Dale were Thor and Loki. Daisy Duck was spiderman. Goofy was Iron Man. Apparently, Daisy was in charge of picking out everyone's costumes. She did a very good job. They put on a quick show. I have a bit of video of this one and will share that on my Facebook and Instagram business pages for you to check out.








We did miss out on the Dr. Strange show, there were other animation opportunities as well and an event or two to learn more about the comic books themselves. They also had Avenger movies playing both on the upper deck and the theaters. 

But the day was all about the final evening show. It was done at 8:30 pm and 10:00 pm. We had supper and then headed up early to the top deck. Everyone was set up to sit in front of the pool deck. We choose the chairs under deck 10. We were told that we would have a perfect view of the show itself which we did. However, we would not get a good view of the fireworks. I was okay with that as a chair was more comfortable than the ground and the kids agreed.

The premise of the show is we are at a launch of a new product by Tong Stark aka Iron Man and of course, Loki interrupts trying to steal the device and then he is double-crossed by the Red Skull. We have live reporting from the daily bugle who is on deck 10.








Of course, the superheroes come to the rescue. Captain America, Black Panther, The Black Widow, Hawkeye, Groot, Gamora, Spiderman,  Captain Marvel, and Peter Quill.

Daniel enjoyed the show so much that he went back by himself at 10:00 to watch it and went up to deck 10 and watched closely to the reporter so he could get a different view and see the fireworks. They do ask people to stay off their decks the night of the fireworks but I will admit that during the show Katherine and I did sneak out to see the fireworks.

Overall what an amazing day and I can definitely recommend this cruise for any marvel lovers out there. Of course, we had our Thor hammer as our towel "animal" that night and they had a Marvel at Seas window cling on our window that they took off and put on the sticky sheet and left for us as memories.



I will share a video clip or two from the evening show as well on my business Facebook and Instagram pages.

I figured there would just be my wrap-up blog on the cruise and my last day in Miami to talk about but I have two more topics so stay tuned.

Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area


No comments:

Post a Comment