Wednesday 23 February 2022

Cabin on Our Disney Cruise

 So originally we were supposed to take this cruise in February 2021. At the time of booking, I had booked an ocean view cabin. However, after covid hit I made the decision, I would never stay in anything less than a balcony cabin, so I upgraded when I rebooked. Originally I was very much a room is a place to park my head at the end of a day and that is it. However, I have come to enjoy sitting on a balcony and watching the world go by. Seeing a sail away, relaxing. Also if ever I had to be quarantined to my room I would prefer to be able to get fresh air and know what time of day it is. It is also nice to go back take a break and relax in the afternoon if need be.

Our balcony had an obstructed view but it just meant the bottom of our balcony instead of being clear glass it was solid. It did not affect our enjoyment of the balcony in any way.


Our double bed 
The couch that turns into a bed at night

Above the couch, there is a pulldown bed. Across from the couch was a vanity, along with the tv and lots of drawers.




When you walk in on the right-hand side is the closet with the safe inside. On the left are two doors. The first door is vanity and the toilet. I will admit it is very tight in that bathroom and I was very glad I am not a taller person. For once I was happy I was short. The second door had the bathtub/shower combo and a counter and sink. While it was nice being able to go to the bathroom while someone was showering I kind of wish they removed the wall between the two and gave us some more room.

Our room host was awesome as well. He left us chocolates every night as well as some amazing towel animal creations. I can not believe how much I missed seeing those. Love them. 











The last night along with our chocolates, luggage tags, a survey we also got four mickey mouse head rice Krispies squares.  It was a great touch. So simple but made everything so magical


Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment