Sunday 27 February 2022

Quick Service and Buffet Options On Disney Magic

So today I am going to discuss the Quick service and buffet options availabkle on deck nine. First is Cabana's the buffet. The buffet is open for breakfast, lunch and supper and closes in between. The buffet is broken up into four sections and each one is idenetical in service. Allows for quicker service and less lines. You can no longer pick your own food out in the buffet. You tell them what you want and they do up your plate. As mentioned in previous blogs we only ate her for breakfast. They had great choices available.


Pictured eggs bendict, roasted tomato, bok choy, hasbrown, bacon and a mini churro mickey waffle.  All I can say is churro mickey waffles rock. They are amazing. Other food you would find in the breakfast buffet was sausage, scrambled eggs, ham and cheese sandwiches on croissants, corned beef hash, pancakes, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit and more. I will admit I love the tomatoes this way and I eat them on every single cruise and every breakfast even all inclusives and yet I never make them myself at home.

The quick service are the following: Duck-In Diner, Pinocchio's Pizzeria, Daisy's Delights, Frozone Treats and Eye Scream Treats. I will be honest you have seen the Sundea photos my kids had Eye Screem Treats often. Soft serve ice cream cones. Normally this would be completely self serve but with covid in play they were serving for you.

We had lunch most days at Duck-In-Diner. So disappointed I had a really cool burger with a black bun on Marvel Day at Sea and I totally have no picture. Not sure how that happened at all. Below is a picture of my lamb and chicken schwarma. The kids had burgers, and chicken tenders when they ate here.


The kids also had many slices of pizza from Pinochhio's Pizzeria. I skipped only because I have had many gallbladder issues the last few years and pizzza can be one of of my triggers. Did not want to have an attack on the ship as I was alone with the kids.

Frozone treats was not open very much just the first day and sea day. I wanted to have a dole whip with the kids. This little place cost extra but sadly we did not get the opportunity. When we went the dole whip wasn't ready to be served and they were closed when we had time to get back.

Daisy Delights we also did not get a chance to try out. They have lighter fare to enjoy. I was hoping to try a salad or a bowl of healthy goodness.

Deck nine is also where you will find the self serve soda stations, including water.

Well the food is all covered accept for Palo's. This is the one speciality restaurant on board that you must pay extra to eat at. It also requires reservations and is adult only. I had orginally made one when we were supposed to travel with my mother but I did cancel. They do serve Italian food and I did look forward to review but I guess that just means I will have to sail Disney again.

So hmm where do I go next I have discussed the cabin, The restaurants what next. Well tune in tomorrow to find out!!


Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment