Monday 21 February 2022

Getting Excited!!!

 

So I left you in my last post getting ready to fly to Miami from Montreal. It was a direct flight. I love when that happens. Makes it so much easier. That is why I tend to fly out of Montreal more than I do Ottawa

waiting for our flights
Eeyore was so happy that I did not forget him

getting ready to leave the snow behind

Children and masks a pain



Eeyore took advantage of the baggage belt before it started

So we flew into Miami on Friday February 4th but our cruise did not start until the 5th. I always fly in a day before ever since I had trouble with connecting flights back in 2017. We arrived very early but our room was not going to be ready until 3pm and I will be honest we were too tired to do anything. So we hung out in the lobby of the hotel. We have stayed here before the Embassy Suites by Hilton in Miami. The rooms are run down but the lobby is amazing, the free shuttle from the airport and the $10 USD shuttle per person to the port does not hurt either. They also have a great armoire in their rooms that made the kids believe in Narnia again.






For those of you who know me I live in the small town of Morrisburg, Ontario. We do not have Uber Eats, Skip the Dishes, Door Dash or any of those services. So we got to try them out in Miami. For lunch we ordered from Mr. Beast. A youtuber who has opened burger joints across North America and whom my children have followed for several years so they were very excited about this. We also had Chick fil A for supper first time giving them a try as we do not have them in our area at all.

So the room was a suite. 2 double beds and bathroom in bathroom, tv, a countertop and sink and the armoire, First room has a pull out couch a chair, dinning room table and chairs, another tv and a bar area with sink and bar fridge.

Definitely no lack of space for just three of us and we have stayed here before with the six of is and again no problems with space. Their is a 24 hour gyn, business center, outdoor pool and a restaurant and bar on site.

Eeyore approved of Mr. Beast Burgers also










Armoire to Narnia


So this a good a place as any to stop. The cruise will start in the next installment.


Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment