Thursday 24 February 2022

Rapunzel's Royal Table

 

As I have explained previously when you sail on Disney you have a set dining time. Early sitting is 6:00 pm and late sitting is 8:00 pm. I know you can imagine what most people would prefer and often times if you do not book early you end up on the waitlist for the early sitting. Just because you are assigned a time you can decide to eat at Cabana's which is the buffet or one of the other quick-service venues I will discuss later.

There are three dining tooms Rapunzel's royal table, Lumiere's, and Animator's Palate. On our five-night cruise, we have dinner twice at Rapunzels, twice at Lumiere's twice and once at Animator's, and breakfast there the last morning. Others would rotate differently through the same restaurants. There is one other sit-down restaurant Palo's which is adult only and considered specialty so you have to pay a fee. I did not try it as I was alone with the kids and that just worked out easier with us.

As I have stated you wait staff follows you so they get to know your likes and dislikes. They know your drink orders.




The pictures above were from our second night which was our Marvel Day At Sea. As usual, Daniel is very thrilled to have his picture taken. The first night we had a show which was celebrating Rapunzel's birthday.  The food both day's was amazing and I am of course now going to share some photo's with you as well as some of the decor photo's.




The three pictures above were our arrival day lunch. I had the muffuletta sandwich which was huge and way too much. Both kids had the chicken caesar salad and this brownie sundae. They loved it and it may have been the start of something....






The above pictures are some of the decor from the restaurant. There is definitely so much to see.  Of course, the ceiling was decorated with lanterns.









The pictures above were from Day One's supper. We started with appetizers. Katherine had the charcuterie board, Daniel had the jumbo shrimp with stuff underneath he did not care for. The shrimp is what it was all about. The last appetizer is mine which was a nice cream soup.
Then we went on to the main course which included prime rib for me, A pesto pasta with scallops for Daniel. Once again it was all about the scallops.  Katherine had a chicken breast with rice. We did not get to enjoy the birthday cake sundae as I had ordered a cake for Daniel's birthday. With everything going on we did not have one on February 1st at home which was his birthday. Eeyore thought it was amazing also.










The above pictures were from our second night's dinner. We once again started with appetizers. Daniel skipped. I had the crab cake and Katherine had the charcuterie-type board. For supper Daniel had the striploin steak, Katherine had pasta with meatballs and I had the pork tenderloin. Dessert can you guess the kids had the Sundaes. I ordered the lemon curd base with a lime dome mousse and raspberries, Henry brought me the extra dessert a chocolate creation. I did taste both of them but sadly I could not finish either.

Stay tunned for the next restaurant review


Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor

Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment