Friday 25 February 2022

Lumiere's Dining Room

 

So I am still talking about the main dining rooms on the Disney Magic. Our second in our rotation is Lumiere's. As you can imagine it is decorated with Beauty and the Beast in mind. We had two nights of entertainment in this venue.

On the first night, we had pirate's visit. It was pirate night on the ship. Many people dress up for the pirate night and there is normally a party on the open deck with fireworks. There were no fireworks or party on deck as this was a marvel day at sea cruise and I will explain more about that later. There were still pirate-themed events that night.


Above is our picture from the restaurant. We all got free pirate banadans. i had already bought us some so we put the extra one on Eeyore so he would not fill left out at all!!



The two pictures above feature some of the decor. The chandeliers have roses in them with petals falling off. They were quite cool.




The above photo shows the Pirate Sally. Katherine joining in and Eeyore having a blast!! He is still recovering from our trip away.

Here are the pictures of that night's food options. I had a crab cake once again. Daniel had a caesar salad. His favourite. The two kids ordered off the kid's menu and head mac and cheese. I had a nice steak with a Yorkshire pudding. My dessert is pictured and my kids skipped the sundae because it was walnut crunch





The second night at the restaurant the show was Mickey and his Pals. They came in sang and got the energy up. There was never a dull moment on this cruise.




Above was that night's photo. I was nice and did not torture Daniel and force him to take one. It was also formal night which is very optional. I did not realize it was that and so we did not dress up. 




Above are Mickey and his friends during their show. Love Donald Duck. Below are supper pictures. I had pasta with Lobster and Scallops. Somehow I managed to miss my appetizers of escargots and french onion soup. My kids were disgusted by the escargots. I don't think I helped my case any when I told them I was eating Gary (SpongeBob fans will get this). They once again had mac and cheese. The night's Sundae is featured and my server felt I once again needed two desserts. I did not finish them both but they were indeed yummy!!





So we are finished with the review on dining room number two stay tuned for number three!!


Where you can find me:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/stephaniethetravelagentnextdoor
Website: http://www.exclusivetoyoutravel.ca
Email: slough@exclusivetoyoutravel.com

TICO 50021282
55 York Street, Suite 1003
Toronto, On M5J 1R7
Office Phone 416-367-8264 ext 2625
Direct Phone 613-543-3006

Please keep in mind that while my head office is in Toronto. I am a home-based travel agent and I live in South Dundas I can service clients anywhere in Canada. But, I meet with clients in the SD&G area

No comments:

Post a Comment